Saturday, January 06, 2007

#2 Get a Library Card

Today was such a lovely day. If I could walk, I would have insisted on going on a hike. Instead, we went for a drive, and while we were out, we went looking for the library. And found it. We got our library cards and took out some books. In fact, I'm two pages from completing my first book, Bill Bryson's I'm a Stranger Here Myself. I've been laughing like a deranged idiot. There was one article that nearly provoked an asthma attack; as I neared the end of the book, I tried to find that earlier article and couldn't. I couldn't even remember what it was about. So I guess the joys of the book are fleeting. But there's nothing like getting a good laugh every now and then. I have The Lost Continent and In A Sunburned Country, so I look forward to more Albuterol highs in the coming days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I have read your blog and you have a very good post and blog. I certainly agree with your blog articles or should I say issue you are discussing. In fact, you should add more articles with regards to your subject more often so that I can come visiting to your blog. How often do you find new and research stuff? Are there any opportunities that I can contribute to your blog. I believe other blog readers would love to read more related stuff. This way, your PR rank for this blog will raise if more visitors are coming. Keep up the good work! Eddy. Get Your Asthma and Allergy Secrets in Just 17 Minutes A Day! and get your health back fast!