Tuesday, May 29, 2007

#57 Have lunch with coworkers

Some days the only progress on this list I seem to make is that I eat. Today I had lunch with six coworkers. We got a "free" lunch for listening to an investment sales pitch. I am so not the sales pitch kind of girl. I tried really hard, but I had to make a comment.

Some of these people I've already had lunch with and some are so new they're not on the list. (I'm sticking with the original list because the number of people who are being added as we head into a campaign is phenomenal. I'll put them on the next 101 things list.) I'm taking MG and LA off the list because we ate together today. Going over the list, I see I should take NL off the list--we've had squid salad together at the Burmese place in Chinatown, not sure when or if I reported on it. LN was also there. You know, I've had lunch with her more since she left than I ever did while she was here.

I'm taking DG and KM off because I can't even find them on the current phone list, and I can't remember who they are!

I have twenty-one to go. I think I started with 41 or so. BC, BE, CM, DM, HB, FR, JH, JR, KW, KB, LA, LM, MG, MK, NS, PH, PM, PN, SS, SS, TM.

No comments: