Tuesday, April 22, 2008

#33 Go without tv for one week--in season

It's National Turn off Your TV Week. We didn't watch tv yesterday because the contractor came to give the estimate, so today on the El I asked the dude if he wanted to turn off the tv this week. "Can I record things?" he asked. I don't think there are official rules about never seeing this week's World Poker Tour or CSI so I told him he could set the DVR. I think I should switch off the power strip that powers the tv. That seems like an appropriately Earth-y Day thing to do today too.

2 comments:

Brave Astronaut said...

Or you could have a couple of kids and then you will relish the time when you get to watch TV.

But then what do you do when the TV's off? [wink, wink, nudge, nudge]. So did you hear who is having another baby?

Anna van Schurman said...

I heard ages ago...